HYPNOSIS TO END FEAR AND PHOBIAS
Fear is your unconscious mind trying to protect you—but sometimes it goes overboard, exaggerating dangers in a way that is no longer helpful, as in a full-blown phobia.
With hypnosis, we can talk to your unconscious mind, training it for new reactions.
I’ve worked with so many fears and phobias that they would be impossible to list, but here are a few:
- fear of spiders
- fear of driving
- fear of driving over bridges
- fear of public speaking
- fear of social interaction
- fear of snakes
- fear of scorpions falling from the ceiling
- fear of fireworks (this was a post-traumatic stress reaction)
- fear of vomiting
- fear of not being able to breathe
- test anxiety (fear of failing a test)
- fear of getting back into a boxing ring
- fear of getting back onto a horse
- fear of doing back-flips (pretty important for a cheerleader!)
- fear of losing your temper
- fear of relapsing into drug abuse
- fear of flying
So, if fear is holding you back, know that you don’t have to let it. Harmony Hypnosis can help you.